So I started reading a forum about “Things I used to believe when I was still a child.”
It made me reminisce some crazy, stupid, and weird things I used to believe way back I was still a child as well.
Here are some:
- The moon is following me.
- People on television are tiny people like dwarfs living inside the television.
- When people on television die, they really do die in real life.
- Whenever I watch music videos or advertisements over and over again, I thought the people involved in it are replaying it over and over again just for me.
- Lovers get pregnant by just kissing.
- A tree would grow from my stomach if I swallow a fruit’s seed. *I once swallowed a watermelon seed before and I couldn’t sleep for the night. After it I avoided eating watermelon until I learned I was stupid*
- I thought everything (rocks, food, stuffed animals etc) had emotions and physical feeling.
- That there was someone else in my head with me, so I tried talking to him in my head all the time.
- That cats and dogs are meant to be. Cats are all females and dogs are all males.
- If I did something with one side of my body, I had to do it with the other.
Truly hilarious and ridiculous but I miss this days…